NORTHBROOK, Ill., Sept. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation (NYSE: KS) ("KapStone") announced that they have ranked 20th overall on Fortune's annual list of the 100 Fastest Growing Companies and were ranked the 2nd fastest in the Industrial category. The ranking, from the September 26, 2011 issue of Fortune, is based on revenue growth rate, EPS growth rate, and three-year annualized total return to investors.
Roger Stone, Chief Executive Officer, commented, "This is the second year we have placed in the top 20 of the 100 fastest growing companies as ranked by Fortune. We are diligently working to maintain our profitable growth rate."
About the Company
Headquartered in Northbrook, IL, KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation is a leading North American producer of unbleached kraft paper products and linerboard. The Company is the parent company of KapStone Kraft Paper Corporation which includes paper mills in Roanoke Rapids, NC, and North Charleston, SC, a lumber mill in Summerville, SC, and five chipping mills in South Carolina. The business employs approximately 1600 people.SOURCE KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV