NORTHBROOK, Ill., Sept. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation (NYSE: KS) ("KapStone") announced that they have ranked 20th overall on Fortune's annual list of the 100 Fastest Growing Companies and were ranked the 2nd fastest in the Industrial category. The ranking, from the September 26, 2011 issue of Fortune, is based on revenue growth rate, EPS growth rate, and three-year annualized total return to investors.
Roger Stone, Chief Executive Officer, commented, "This is the second year we have placed in the top 20 of the 100 fastest growing companies as ranked by Fortune. We are diligently working to maintain our profitable growth rate."
About the Company
Headquartered in Northbrook, IL, KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation is a leading North American producer of unbleached kraft paper products and linerboard. The Company is the parent company of KapStone Kraft Paper Corporation which includes paper mills in Roanoke Rapids, NC, and North Charleston, SC, a lumber mill in Summerville, SC, and five chipping mills in South Carolina. The business employs approximately 1600 people.SOURCE KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV