Douglas Dynamics Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (PLOW)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Douglas Dynamics (NYSE:PLOW) is tomorrow, September 16, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $14.34 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 5.8%. The average volume for Douglas Dynamics has been 124,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Douglas Dynamics has a market cap of $303.2 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are down 6.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Douglas Dynamics, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells snow and ice control equipment for light trucks in North America. It principally offers snowplows, sand and salt spreaders, and related parts and accessories. The company sells its products under the WESTERN, FISHER, and BLIZZARD brands. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.2, below the average automotive industry P/E ratio of 17.7 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV