HOUSTON, Texas, Sept. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE: OAS) ("Oasis" or the "Company") announced today that management is scheduled to participate in the following energy conferences and investor events:
- Deutsche Bank's 2011 Energy Conference on September 21, 2011 in Boston, MA.
- Management will be presenting at IPAA OGIS on Monday, September 26, 2011 at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time in San Francisco, CA.
- Management will be presenting at the Johnson Rice Energy Conference on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. Central Time in New Orleans, LA.
- Management will be presenting at the Canaccord Genuity Global Energy Conference on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time in Miami, FL.
- Management will be presenting at the Stephens Fall Investment Conference on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time in New York, NY.
- UBS Energy Conference on Thursday, November 17, 2011 in Boston, MA.
About Oasis Petroleum Inc.
Oasis is an independent exploration and production company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil and natural gas resources, primarily operating in the Williston Basin. For more information, please visit the Company's website at www.oasispetroleum.com.
Contact:Oasis Petroleum Inc. Richard Robuck, (281) 404-9600Director – Investor RelationsSOURCE Oasis Petroleum Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV