The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities fraud claims against Silvercorp Metals, Inc. (NYSE: SVM) (“Silvercorp” or the “Company”) resulting from allegations that the Company may have issued materially inaccurate financial statements to the investing public between June 8, 2009 and September 13, 2011.
On September 13, 2011, analyst firm Alfred Little ("Alfred Little") issued a report claiming that Silvercorp had concealed related party transactions and inflated the size of its revenue, earnings, assets, and operations in the documents it filed with the SEC. Alfred Little's Report cited a number of sources, including Chinese regulatory filings, consulting geologists, and the results of its own on-the-ground due diligence.
The Rosen Law Firm is investigating a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of purchasers of Silvercorp American Depository Receipts traded on the New York Stock Exchange ("Silvercorp ADRs"). If you purchased Silvercorp ADRs between June 8, 2009 and September 31, 2011, please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com for more information. You may also contact Jonathan Horne, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV