Horace Mann Educators Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (HMN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Horace Mann Educators (NYSE:HMN) is tomorrow, September 15, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 11 cents per share. At a price of $12.37 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.7%. The average volume for Horace Mann Educators has been 235,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Horace Mann Educators has a market cap of $481 million and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are down 33.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Horace Mann Educators Corporation, through its subsidiaries, markets and underwrites personal lines of property and casualty insurance, retirement annuities, and life insurance in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.1, below the average insurance industry P/E ratio of 10.3 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV