WESTFORD, Mass., Sept. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cynosure, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYNO), a leader in laser- and light-based treatments for minimally invasive and non-invasive aesthetic applications, today announced that it will present at the JMP Securities Healthcare Conference at 12:00 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday, September 28 in New York City.
The presentation by Cynosure President and CEO Michael Davin and Executive Vice President, Treasurer and CFO Timothy Baker will be available via live and archived audio webcast accessible through a link on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website, www.cynosure.com.
About Cynosure, Inc.
Cynosure, Inc. develops and markets aesthetic treatment systems that are used by physicians and other practitioners to perform non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures to remove hair, treat vascular and pigmented lesions, rejuvenate the skin, liquefy and remove unwanted fat through laser lipolysis and reduce the appearance of cellulite. Cynosure's products include a broad range of laser and other light-based energy sources, including Alexandrite, pulse dye, Q-switched, Nd:YAG and diode lasers, as well as intense pulsed light. Cynosure was founded in 1991. For corporate or product information, contact Cynosure at 800-886-2966, or visit www.cynosure.com.Contact: Scott SolomonVice PresidentSharon Merrill Associates, Inc.617.542.5300 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Cynosure, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV