First Trust Advisors L.P. (“FTA”) announced today that First Trust/Aberdeen Global Opportunity Income Fund (NYSE: FAM) and First Trust/Aberdeen Emerging Opportunity Fund (NYSE: FEO) intend to host a conference call with Aberdeen Asset Management, Inc. (“Aberdeen”), the Funds’ investment sub-advisor, on Wednesday, September 28, 2011, at 11:00 A.M. Eastern Time. The purpose of the call is to hear Aberdeen’s portfolio management teams provide updates for the Funds.
-- Dial-in Number: (866) 865-6631; International (706) 679-1727; and Passcode # 98211743. Please call 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the teleconference.
-- Telephone Replay: (800) 585-8367; International (404) 537-3406; and Passcode # 98211743. The replay will be available after the call until 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time on Friday, October 28, 2011.
FTA has served as each Fund’s investment advisor since each Fund’s inception. FTA, along with its affiliate First Trust Portfolios L.P., are privately-held companies which provide a variety of investment services, including asset management, financial advisory services, and competitive municipal underwritings, with collective assets under management or supervision of over $46 billion as of August 31, 2011 through unit investment trusts, exchange-traded funds, closed-end funds, mutual funds and separate managed.If you have questions about the Funds that you would like answered on the call, please email your questions to email@example.com and refer to Aberdeen by Monday, September 26, 6:00 P.M. Eastern Time. Each Fund’s daily closing price and net asset value per share as well as other information can be found at www.ftportfolios.com or by calling (800) 988-5891.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV