Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLUB), a leading owner and operator of health clubs, announced that management will be presenting at Telsey Advisory Group’s 2 nd Annual Fall Consumer Conference held at The InterContinental Hotel New York Times Square in New York City, on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at 10:55 am Eastern Time. Robert Giardina, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Dan Gallagher, Chief Financial Officer, will host the presentation.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website. To access the webcast, please visit http://wsw.com/webcast/tag6/club/. A replay of the webcast will be archived for 90 days.
About Town Sports International Holdings, Inc.
New York-based Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. is a leading owner and operator of fitness clubs in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic regions of the United States and, through its subsidiaries, operated 158 fitness clubs as of June 30, 2011, comprising 106 New York Sports Clubs, 25 Boston Sports Clubs, 18 Washington Sports Clubs (two of which are partly-owned), six Philadelphia Sports Clubs, and three clubs located in Switzerland. These clubs collectively served approximately 517,000 members. For more information on TSI, visit http://www.mysportsclubs.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV