Universal Display Corporation Stock Upgraded (PANL)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 15.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 33.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- PANL has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 18.26, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 109.63% to $0.22 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -49.45%.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.