Nevsun Resources Ltd. Stock Upgraded (NSU)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Metals & Mining industry. The net income increased by 1630.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$2.31 million to $35.29 million.
- NSU's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.06 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.67, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Metals & Mining industry and the overall market, NEVSUN RESOURCES LTD's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 8788.20% to $111.21 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NEVSUN RESOURCES LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 53.73%.
- The gross profit margin for NEVSUN RESOURCES LTD is currently very high, coming in at 79.90%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 26.20% trails the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts