NEW YORK, Sept. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cobra Electronics Corporation (NASDAQ: COBR), celebrating 50 years of innovation in 2011 as a leading designer and marketer of award-winning consumer and mobile electronics, today announced its plans for the 2011 Pepcom Holiday Spectacular!, a press-only event taking place September 14, 2011 from 6-9 p.m. at the Metropolitan Pavilion on W. 18th Street in Manhattan, New York.
With a long-standing heritage in driver awareness and safety technology, Cobra Electronics will be showcasing their 2011 lineup of award-winning radar detectors, as well as two-way radios, power inverters, marine radios and their ever-expanding line of award-winning consumer and mobile electronic devices including Cobra iRadar™, Cobra Tag™, and Cobra PhoneLynx™. The company will be bringing ideal gift and stocking-stuffer ideas to an expected audience of over 600 reporters from the world's leading consumer electronic outlets.
During the 2011 Pepcom Holiday Spectacular! Cobra Electronics will showcase its hottest, most exciting products, including:
- Cobra iRadar™ for iPhone® and Android™ ( www.cobrairadar.com) – Combines a hardware detector unit with a free smartphone app, plus a host of other advanced technologies, for enhanced driving safety and peace-of-mind.
- Cobra Tag™ ( www.cobratag.com) – a unique safety device leveraging Bluetooth® technology to protect and track personal valuables.
- Cobra PhoneLynx™ ( www.cobraphonelynx.com) – a breakthrough product that allows consumers to maintain the ergonomics and convenience of home phone systems, while eliminating the monthly cost of landline phone service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV