NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Silvercorp Metals Inc. fell 19.6 percent to $6.30.
CVR Energy Inc. fell 6.7 percent to $25.84.
Best Buy Co. fell 6.5 percent to $23.35.SolarWinds Inc. fell 6.4 percent to $22.05. Western Refining Inc. fell 6.4 percent to $15.81. Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC fell 5.6 percent to $12.10. HollyFrontier Corp. fell 5.3 percent to $32.82. Alon USA Energy Inc. fell 5.2 percent to $8.05. Vanguard Health Systems Inc. fell 4.1 percent to $10.65. HCA Holdings Inc. fell 4.0 percent to $17.66.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV