The Law Offices Of Vincent Wong Announce An Investigation Of Global Industries, Ltd.
The Law Offices of Vincent Wong are investigating the Board of Directors of Global Industries, Ltd. (NASDAQ: GLBL) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Technip S.A. (NYSE Euronext Paris: TEC). Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Global Industries shareholders will receive $8.00 per share of Global Industries stock they own.
To get more information and join the action, click here: http://www.wongesq.com/global-industries.html.
The investigation concerns whether the Global Industries Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Global Industries stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Technip is underpaying for Global Industries shares. In particular, Global Industries shares have traded as high as $10.11 per share as recently as April 2011.
If you own common stock in Global Industries and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Vincent Wong, Esq. either via email email@example.com, by telephone at 212.584.2740, or visit http://www.wongesq.com/global-industries.html.Vincent Wong, Esq. is an experienced attorney that has represented investors in securities litigations involving financial fraud and violations of shareholder rights. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV