Kevin Marsh, President and Chief Operating Officer of SCANA Corporation (NYSE: SCG), will speak Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at the Power & Gas Leaders Conference in New York, NY. The conference is hosted by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
Marsh will present an update on the Company’s new nuclear project. His presentation will be available on a live audio webcast, along with accompanying slides, beginning at approximately 7:45 a.m. on SCANA’s website at www.scana.com. A replay of the presentation and presentation slides will be available at this site approximately two hours after conclusion through October 4, 2011.
SCANA Corporation, a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Cayce, SC, is an energy-based holding company principally engaged, through subsidiaries, in electric and natural gas utility operations and other energy-related businesses. Information about SCANA is available on the Company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV