Kevin Marsh, President and Chief Operating Officer of SCANA Corporation (NYSE: SCG), will speak Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at the Power & Gas Leaders Conference in New York, NY. The conference is hosted by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
Marsh will present an update on the Company’s new nuclear project. His presentation will be available on a live audio webcast, along with accompanying slides, beginning at approximately 7:45 a.m. on SCANA’s website at www.scana.com. A replay of the presentation and presentation slides will be available at this site approximately two hours after conclusion through October 4, 2011.
SCANA Corporation, a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Cayce, SC, is
an energy-based holding company principally engaged, through
subsidiaries, in electric and natural gas utility operations and other
energy-related businesses. Information about SCANA is available on the
Company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV