Copa Reaches New 52-Week High (CPA)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Copa Holdings (NYSE:CPA) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $70.63, above its previous 52-week high of $70.56 with 165,719 shares traded as of 2:25 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 272,600 shares over the past 30 days. Copa has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are up 16.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Copa Holdings, S. A., through its subsidiaries, provides airline passenger and cargo services. The company offers air transportation services for leisure and business travelers; and cargo, which include freight, courier, and mail service. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.5, above the average transportation industry P/E ratio of 6.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your CPA trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV