The high-end grocer is offering 50% off, giving LivingSocial users $20 worth of groceries for $10. As part of the deal, 5% of proceeds will go to Whole Kids Foundation, which supports schools and aims to inspire families to improve children's nutrition and wellness.
There is a limit of one voucher per person.
This is the highest profile deal on LivingSocial to date following a similar discount with Amazon (AMZN) earlier in the year.The Whole Foods deal, though, is poised to surpass the more than 1 million vouchers it sold for the Amazon deal. >To contact the writer of this article, click here: Jeanine Poggi. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/jpoggi. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV