ATLANTA, Sept. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Fidelity Bank, a subsidiary of Fidelity Southern Corporation (NASDAQ: LION), announced the hiring of John M. Pruitt. Pruitt will manage Fidelity Bank mortgage.
Pruitt has twenty-six years of major retail mortgage experience. He has held several leadership positions in the mortgage industry, including past Executive Board member of Consumer Credit Counseling Services.
Fidelity Bank's President H. Palmer Proctor, Jr. said, "Our goal is to be the premier home mortgage lender in Atlanta. John is the right person to make that happen."
Fidelity Southern Corporation, through its operating subsidiaries Fidelity Bank and LionMark Insurance Company, provides banking services and credit-related insurance products through 25 branches in Atlanta, Georgia, and Jacksonville, Florida, and an insurance office in Atlanta, Georgia. SBA, indirect automobile, and mortgage loans are provided through employees located throughout nine Southern states. For additional information about Fidelity's products and services, please visit the website at www.FidelitySouthern.com.Contact: Martha Fleming (404) 240-1504 email@example.com SOURCE Fidelity Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV