A Who's Who Guide to Financial Advisers
Chartered Financial Analyst
CFAs specialize in investment strategies that are more advanced, more analytical and more market-centric than those CFPs or CPAs work with, but the average consumer isn't likely to run across one in the quest for financial knowledge.
"There are not too many of these people working with the public," says Johnston at Mohler, Nixon & Williams.
Some of this has to do with how long and difficult it is to earn this particular designation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV