- Global pellet demand is rising quickly from 16M metric tons/year to a projected 46M tons in 2020
- Wood pellets are the best technical alternative to coal but wood pellet supply is limited
- Sustainability requirements mean that rain forests should not be cut down in order to make wood pellets
- When the global economy recovers, the demand for wood waste for construction materials will increase, and wood pellet prices will rise
- As pellet demand increases, agricultural pellets, especially pellets from dedicated, sustainably grown energy crops will be in great demand
- Long-term contracts for pellets made from dedicated energy crop pellets will be attractive for customers
- Giant King Grass pellets will be the lowest cost because of high yield, year round production and simple logistics due to co-location of the plantation and pellet mill
- VIASPACE and JV partner are developing a 400,000 mt/y Giant King Grass plantation and pellet mill in Dominican Republic for European market
- VIASPACE is examining opportunities to grow & pelletize Giant King Grass in Southeast Asia for the Asian market
VIASPACE CEO Met With Potential Customers And Partners In Korea And Made An Invited Presentation On Giant King Grass At Biomass Pellets Trade Asia Conference
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.