WORCESTER, Mass., Sept. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc.(OTC Bulletin Board: MMMW.OB) www.massmegawatts.com reports a net loss of $98,865 or one cent per share in the three months ending July 31,2011. In the same first fiscal quarter or three month period last year, Mass Megawatts reported a net loss of two cents per share or $150,399.
Mass Megawatts is preparing an improved augmenter or method for increasing the wind velocity directed toward the wind turbines. The key to success is to produce a low cost version of the wind enhancement device.. An augmenter increases the harnessed wind velocity with the purpose of increasing the power output. For example, the increase of wind velocity from 10 miles per hour to 20 miles per hour can increase the power output by eight times based on the velocity cubed formula.
Mass Megawatts has less than eleven million shares issued and outstanding with a small amount of debt of $124,736.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that could be affected by risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc. ability to produce a cost-effective wind energy conversion device. Among the factors that could cause actual events to differ materially from those indicated herein are: the failure of Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc. to achieve or maintain necessary zoning approvals with respect to the location of its MAT power developments; the ability to remain competitive; to finance the marketing and sales of its electricity; general economic conditions; and other risk factors detailed in periodic reports filed by Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc.SOURCE Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV