Treaty Belize Energy On Schedule And Prepares To Drill First Oil Well Of The Initial Eight
NEW ORLEANS, Sept. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Treaty Energy Corporation (OTCQB: TECO), a growth-oriented energy company in the oil and gas industry, today reported updates on the Treaty Belize Energy Oil & Gas project in Belize, Central America.
Treaty Energy CEO, Andrew V. Reid, reported that the ship carrying Treaty equipment on board left the port of Mobile, Alabama for Belize on September 11th, with expected arrival in the port of Belize between September 16th and 19th.
The equipment destined to be a part of the Belize oil drilling project included the following:
- Ford F250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4WD Pickup
- Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 4,200 Feet of Drill Pipe
- Four Crates (4' x 4') of Drilling Materials
- Two Detroit Diesel 6-71 Engines
- One 8' x 24' Fuel Tank
Additionally, the following equipment is being trucked from Texas to Independence City, Belize
- Drilling Collars
- Drill Bits – One each - 16 ", 11", and 7 7/8"
- Jolly Graph
- Blow Out Preventer
- Extra Hydraulic Fluid
- C-350 Mud Pump along with Pump liners, seats, swabs, etc.
- Vibrator Hose
- Mud Hopper
- Mud Hoses
- Pop off Mud Pump
- Mud Gauge
- Suction Hoses
- Hammer Unions
- Rod Oiler
- 120" Link Belt
- Stud & Nut Replacements
- Pit Liners
- Casing: 13 3/8 – 80'; 8 5/8 – 360'; 4 ½ - 2000'
- Sample Bags
- Vis Cup
- Weight Buckets
- Air Hose – 500'
- Drilling Mud, Soda Ash, Caustic
- Diesel Generator
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV