Acuity Brands, Inc. (NYSE: AYI) will host a conference call on Wednesday, October 5, 2011, at 10:00 a.m. ET to discuss the Company’s performance for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011, following the announcement of those results earlier that day. Vernon J. Nagel, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Acuity Brands, will lead the call. A live Webcast of the discussion will be accessible at the Company’s Web site: www.acuitybrands.com. A replay of the call will also be posted to that site within two hours of the completion of the conference call and will be archived on the site.
About Acuity Brands
Acuity Brands, Inc. is a North American market leader and one of the world’s leading providers of luminaires, lighting control systems and related products and services with fiscal year 2010 net sales of over $1.6 billion. The Company’s lighting and system control product lines include Lithonia Lighting®, Holophane®, Peerless®, Mark Architectural Lighting™, Hydrel®, American Electric Lighting®, Gotham®, Carandini®, RELOC®, Antique Street Lamps™, Tersen®, Winona Lighting®, Synergy® Lighting Controls, Sensor Switch®, Lighting Control & Design™, DTL®, ROAM® and Sunoptics™, and Healthcare Lighting®. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Acuity Brands employs approximately 6,000 associates and has operations throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV