iCAD, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICAD), an industry-leading provider of advanced image analysis, workflow solutions and radiation therapies for the early identification and treatment of cancer, today announced it received a letter from The Nasdaq Stock Market stating that for the previous 30 consecutive business days, the bid price of the Company’s common stock closed below the minimum $1.00 per share requirement for continued inclusion on The Nasdaq Global Market pursuant to Nasdaq Marketplace Rule 5450(a)(1) (the “Minimum Bid Price Rule”). The Nasdaq letter has no immediate effect on the listing of the Company’s common stock.
In accordance with Marketplace Rule 5810(c)(3)(A), iCAD will be provided with a grace period of 180 calendar days, or until March 7, 2012, to regain compliance with the Minimum Bid Price Rule. If at any time before March 7, 2012, the bid price of the Company’s stock closes at $1.00 per share or more for a minimum of 10 consecutive business days, Nasdaq will notify the Company that it has achieved compliance with the Minimum Bid Price Rule. If the Company does not regain compliance with the Minimum Bid Price Rule by March 7, 2012, Nasdaq will notify the Company that its common stock will be delisted from The Nasdaq Global Market. In the event the Company receives notice that its common stock is being delisted from The Nasdaq Global Market, Nasdaq rules permit the Company to appeal any delisting determination by the Nasdaq staff to a Nasdaq Hearings Panel. Alternatively, Nasdaq may permit the Company to transfer its common stock to The Nasdaq Capital Market if it satisfies the requirements for initial inclusion set forth in Marketplace Rule 5505, except for the bid price requirement. If its application for transfer is approved, the Company would have an additional 180 calendar days to comply with the Minimum Bid Price Rule in order to remain on The Nasdaq Capital Market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV