NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- NACCO Industries (NYSE:NC) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $66.46, below its previous 52-week low of $66.68 with 16,362 shares traded as of 2:19 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 36,000 shares over the past 30 days. NACCO has a market cap of $483.8 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are down 36.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. NACCO Industries, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates in lift trucks, small appliances, specialty retail, and mining industries in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.5, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your NC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about NC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV