NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Grupo Televisa (NYSE:TV) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $18.41, below its previous 52-week low of $18.44 with 792,957 shares traded as of 1:40 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.8 million shares over the past 30 days. Grupo Televisa has a market cap of $11.1 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are down 26.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Grupo Televisa, S.A.B., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a media company in Mexico and internationally. It operates in seven segments: Television Broadcasting, Pay Television Networks, Programming Exports, Publishing, Sky, Cable and Telecom, and Other Businesses. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.2, above the average media industry P/E ratio of 20.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your TV trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about TV
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV