To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening.
Cognex (CGNX): "I've always liked this company, but I haven't kept up with its fundamentals. I like technology going into the fourth quarter."
Microsoft (MSFT): "Don't buy."Tesla Motors (TSLA): "There's nothing there. Cut your losses and sell, sell, sell." Mittal Steel (MT): "Down here I'm going to say you can buy it. You can start buying some at a 4% yield." Aurizon Mines (AZK): "I'm going to stick with Goldcorp (GG) and Randgold Resources (GOLD)." BHP Billiton (BHP): "Very inexpensive stock that I want to buy right here." Verizon (VZ): "You've got the right stock. I like Verizon." Edwards Lifesciences (EW): "I like it more than ever. I'd be surprised to see this company stay independent." Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): "I like Chipotle. I'd use deep in the money calls to play it." Siemens (SI): "Holy cow. I think that's the kind of stock you should buy among all this Euro-mess. It yields 4%. That one is a buy." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV