NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Community Bank System (NYSE:CBU) is tomorrow, September 13, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 26 cents per share. At a price of $22.69 as of 10:04 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.4%. The average volume for Community Bank System has been 244,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Community Bank System has a market cap of $863.1 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 18.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Community Bank System, Inc. operates as the holding company for Community Bank, N.A. that provides various banking and financial services to the retail, commercial, and municipal customers. It offers loans and accepts deposits. The company has a P/E ratio of 12, equal to the average banking industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CBU
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV