Federal Agricultural Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (AGM)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (NYSE:AGM) is tomorrow, September 13, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $18.18 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.1%. The average volume for Federal Agricultural has been 106,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Federal Agricultural has a market cap of $187.3 million and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are up 10.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation provides agricultural real estate and rural housing mortgage loans in the secondary market in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.8, above the average financial services industry P/E ratio of 4.6 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV