H&R Block Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (HRB)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for H&R Block Inc (NYSE:HRB) is tomorrow, September 13, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $13.07 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.4%. The average volume for H&R Block has been four million shares per day over the past 30 days. H&R Block has a market cap of $4.2 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 10.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. H&R Block, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides tax preparation, retail banking, and various business advisory and consulting services. It operates in three segments: Tax Services, Business Services, and Corporate. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.5, below the average diversified services industry P/E ratio of 11.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV