NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- EV Energy Partner (EVEP), Cobalt International Energy (CIE), Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) showed strength this past week, whereas Trina Solar (TSL), Yingli Green Energy Holding (YGE), JA Solar Holdings (JASO) and Suntech Power Holdings (STP) eroded substantial value.
EV Energy Partner led the pack of winners last week, up 6.7%.
Cobalt International Energy and Cheniere Energy Partners rose 5.6% and 3.6%, respectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV