- On April 4, 2011, the Company completed an underwritten public offering of 5,120,000 shares of common stock that yielded net proceeds of approximately $15.2 million before deducting offering expenses. The Company intends to use the net proceeds for advancement of the permitting process for its Montanore Project, the commencement of the Company’s planned delineation drilling program which will include advancement of the adit, establishment of drilling stations and commencement of exploratory drilling, and for general corporate purposes, including possible acquisition and exploration of new mining properties.
- The U.S. Forest Service (“USFS”) and the Montana Department of Environmental Quality (“MDEQ”) continued their environmental review of the Montanore Project, and are in the process of formulating responses to comments received from the public and from the Environmental Protection Agency (“EPA”) in the SDEIS for the project.
- The Company continued meetings with federal and state agencies, Montana legislators, and local Lincoln County Commissioners, Libby City officials, business leaders and community members.
- The Company continued its program to reduce expenditures and conserve cash pending the completion of permitting.
- Cash and investment position remained strong at $22 million at June 30, 2011.
- The Company’s exploration and corporate development team continued to examine and evaluate additional opportunities in North America and Latin America.
Mines Management Announces Second Quarter 2011 Financial And Operating Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.