SYOSSET, N.Y., Sept. 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Protext Mobility, Inc. (OTCBB:TXTM.ob - News), a developer of innovative messaging and trusted mobile solutions for the consumer market, today announced the introduction of AmberWatch® SafeText in the AT&T AppCenter. AmberWatch SafeText is designed to help parents protect their children from potentially dangerous mobile activities, including cyber-bullying, sexting and texting while driving.
"With children and teens receiving thousands of text messages each month, there is an undeniable need for innovative solutions, and this announcement goes a long way toward raising awareness among parents. Protext Mobility is very pleased the app can now be discovered not only in Android Market and Blackberry App World, but also in the 'Family' section of the AT&T AppCenter," said Kyle J. Crawford, VP, Business Development & Product Marketing at Protext Mobility.
"AmberWatch SafeText provides parents peace of mind when it comes to their children's active and daily use of mobile technology. Parents are empowered with a robust set of features and online reporting tools designed to encourage responsible mobile device use while allowing parents to keep apprised of their children's smartphone activities. These features include auto-analysis of text messages with real-time alerts to text message violations, as well as reporting of pictures, mobile Web browsing, driving alerts and many other safety features," concluded Crawford.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV