Geron Corporation (Nasdaq: GERN) today announced that management will present a company overview at two upcoming investor conferences.
- Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference in New York City. David L. Greenwood, Geron’s President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at 9:35 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, September 13, 2011.
- UBS Global Life Sciences Conference in New York City. Hoyoung Huh, M.D., Ph.D., Geron’s Executive Chairman, and Stephen M. Kelsey, M.D., Executive Vice President, Head of Research & Development and Chief Medical Officer will present at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, September 21, 2011.
The webcasts for the live audio and slide presentations will be available on the “Investors” pages of the company’s website, www.geron.com. The presentations will be archived for replay and available on the Geron website one hour after conclusion of the live event.
Geron is developing first-in-class biopharmaceuticals for the treatment of cancer and chronic degenerative diseases. The company is advancing anti-cancer therapies through multiple Phase 2 clinical trials in different cancers by targeting the enzyme telomerase and with a compound designed to penetrate the blood-brain barrier. The company is developing cell therapies from differentiated human embryonic stem cells for a range of indications, with the first product in a Phase 1 clinical trial for spinal cord injury. For more information, visit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts