Geron Corporation (Nasdaq: GERN) today announced that management will present a company overview at two upcoming investor conferences.
- Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference in New York City. David L. Greenwood, Geron’s President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at 9:35 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, September 13, 2011.
- UBS Global Life Sciences Conference in New York City. Hoyoung Huh, M.D., Ph.D., Geron’s Executive Chairman, and Stephen M. Kelsey, M.D., Executive Vice President, Head of Research & Development and Chief Medical Officer will present at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, September 21, 2011.
The webcasts for the live audio and slide presentations will be available on the “Investors” pages of the company’s website, www.geron.com. The presentations will be archived for replay and available on the Geron website one hour after conclusion of the live event.
Geron is developing first-in-class biopharmaceuticals for the treatment of cancer and chronic degenerative diseases. The company is advancing anti-cancer therapies through multiple Phase 2 clinical trials in different cancers by targeting the enzyme telomerase and with a compound designed to penetrate the blood-brain barrier. The company is developing cell therapies from differentiated human embryonic stem cells for a range of indications, with the first product in a Phase 1 clinical trial for spinal cord injury. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV