About Software Top 100
The Software Top 100, first published online in 2003, is the leading and independent overview of the world's largest software companies, ranked by annual software revenues. The list is compiled by the Netherlands-based Top 100 Research Foundation, a not-for-profit foundation solely dedicated to researching and publishing information about the software industry. Over 70,000 websites and online magazines from all over the world link to www.softwaretop100.org as a reference for objective software industry information.
About ANSYS, Inc.
ANSYS, Inc., founded in 1970, develops and globally markets engineering simulation software and technologies widely used by engineers, designers, researchers and students across a broad spectrum of industries and academia. The company focuses on the development of open and flexible solutions that enable users to analyze designs directly on the desktop, providing a common platform for fast, efficient and cost-conscious product development, from design concept to final-stage testing and validation. The company and its global network of channel partners provide sales, support and training for customers. Headquartered in Canonsburg, Pa., U.S.A., with more than 60 strategic sales locations throughout the world, ANSYS, Inc. and its subsidiaries employ more than 2,000 people and distribute ANSYS products through a network of channel partners in 40+ countries. Visit www.ansys.com for more information.Financial: ANSS-F Contact Media Fran Hensler724.514.2967 firstname.lastname@example.org Investors Annette Arribas724.514.1782 email@example.com SOURCE ANSYS, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV