SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Trident Microsystems, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRID), a leader in high-performance semiconductor system solutions for digital TV and set-top boxes, today announced that Trident’s CEO, Dr. Bami Bastani, will present at the Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference in New York City at 2:50 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2011. The presentation will be webcast and is available live and archived on the Investor Relations page of Trident's website at www.tridentmicro.com.
About Trident Microsystems, Inc.
Trident Microsystems, Inc., with headquarters in Sunnyvale, California, is a leading force in the digital home entertainment market, delivering an extensive range of platform solutions that enhance the consumer experience in the Connected Home and select Consumer Electronics (CE) products. As one of the top-three semiconductor providers to both the TV and set-top box markets, Trident's solutions can be found in the products of leading OEMs and channel partners worldwide. The company's extensive IP portfolio has been driving key innovations in image quality, 3D TV, audio, low power, and 45nm designs. For further information about Trident and its products, please consult the Company's web site: www.tridentmicro.com.
NOTE: Trident is a registered trademark of Trident Microsystems, Inc. All other company and product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Features, pricing, availability and specifications are subject to change without notice.TRID-IR SOURCE Trident Microsystems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV