- Global brings to Technip a complementary subsea business comprising the knowhow and experience of Global's teams supported by 14 vessels, including two newlybuilt leading edge SLay vessels, as well as important geographic positions notably in the Gulf of Mexico (US and Mexican waters), AsiaPacific and the Middle East.
- Technip's skills, commercial track record, and strong client base will realize the full value and potential of Global's knowhow, assets and experience, and broaden opportunities for Global's employees.
Global Industries Signs Merger Agreement With Technip
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.