Ron Tanski, is going to do double duty today, and I know almost all of you know Ron, Ron’s the President and COO at National Fuel Gas Company. And he’s going to really update us on the pipeline in storage segment and also the Midstream segment and really emphasize the number of projects that we have in that arena, where we’re building infrastructure to move gas to growing markets in the east into Canada. Anna Marie Cellino, is going to talk about the utility and in particular the contribution of the utility, the financial contribution of the utility to National Fuel. And then Dave Bauer is going to wrap it all up. We are going to tell you how we plan to pay for this, over the next three years and increase our CapEx significantly but yet maintain a strong balance sheet.
Now, before I do that, I’m compelled to discuss our Safe Harbor slide. And by the way, for anybody who’s listening and you want to follow along with the slide, you have to refresh if you login before I think 7:45, so you have to refresh in order to follow along on the slides.
Now our presentations today are going to contain forward-looking statements that may vary from actual results. And they also contain non-GAAP financial measures. For more information, please refer to our 10-Q.
Now, most, probably all know that National Fuel Gas Company is an integrated gas company. We’re in regulated businesses, we’re on unregulated businesses. We’re from the well head to the burner tip, one of the few companies left. Seneca Resources, our NT subsidiary, well, it’s focused right now on growth and appellation. And our emphasis obviously is on our 745 acres in the Marcellus. And that should be overlooked as great oil assets that we have in California and frequently there over, we’ll talk about those a little bit today.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV