Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL) announced today that President and Chief Operating Officer Ken Vecchione will present at the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference at the Waldorf-Astoria in New York, New York, on Monday, September 12, 2011, at 11:15 a.m. EDT. Mr. Vecchione’s comments will be webcast live at: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/rrshq20/wal.
A copy of the presentation will also be available though the Investor Relations page of the company’s website: www.westernalliancebancorp.com.
About Western Alliance Bancorporation
Western Alliance Bancorporation is a leading bank holding company in the Southwest with banking and financial service subsidiaries in Arizona, California, Nevada and Colorado. The company provides services to businesses, entrepreneurs, professionals, nonprofit organizations, high net worth individuals and other consumers seeking the robust product array of a national bank with the individual, personal attention of a community bank, delivered through a dedicated, local Relationship Manager.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV