To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening.
MAKO Surgical (MAKO): "I think you ring the register and take half off the table. This is a dicey market."
Insituform Technologies (INSU): "That one never seems to work. I don't want you to buy it. It's too risky. "Broadridge Financial (BR): "That's been a good business and it'll remain a good business." Eastman Kodak (EK): "No. Everyone wants to play the patent play. I don't like it. I think it's so overvalued." Alcoa (AA): "Everyone hates this company. It's dirt cheap. I don't want to give up on Alcoa; it's too cheap to sell." Coach (COH): "I think Coach is good. Any stock can get hit, but I think it should be bought on the way down." iShares Silver Trust (SLV): "I'd rather have you buy SPDR Gold Shares (GLD). It's time to switch to gold and I'd buy some right here, right now." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV