NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Diamondrock Hospitality Company (NYSE:DRH) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $6.94, below its previous 52-week low of $6.97 with 976,492 shares traded as of 2:35 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.9 million shares over the past 30 days. Diamondrock has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 36.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. DiamondRock Hospitality Company, a lodging focused real estate company, owns and operates premium hotels and resorts in North America. Its properties are located in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and Atlanta; and in destination resort locations, such as the U.S.
- Practice your DRH trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about DRH
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV