Piper Jaffray Cos Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (PJC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Piper Jaffray Cos (NYSE:PJC) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $20.40, below its previous 52-week low of $20.46 with 67,043 shares traded as of 12:14 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 151,900 shares over the past 30 days. Piper Jaffray Cos has a market cap of $429.7 million and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are down 40.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Piper Jaffray Companies provides investment banking services, institutional sales, trading and research services, and asset management services worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.6, equal to the average financial services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your PJC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV