NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ferro (NYSE:FOE) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $7.11, below its previous 52-week low of $7.14 with 690,803 shares traded as of 11:50 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.6 million shares over the past 30 days. Ferro has a market cap of $664.9 million and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. Shares are down 49.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Ferro Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the production of specialty materials and chemicals for a range of manufacturers worldwide. Its product lines include electronics, color, and glass materials; and polymer and ceramic engineered materials. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.7, equal to the average chemicals industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your FOE trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about FOE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV