Homex Development Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (HXM)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Homex Development (NYSE:HXM) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $18.62, below its previous 52-week low of $18.71 with 93,589 shares traded as of 11:48 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 236,500 shares over the past 30 days. Homex Development has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 40.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. de C.V. operates as a vertically integrated home development company principally engaged in the development, construction, and sale of affordable entry-level, middle-income, and tourism housing in Mexico; and affordable entry-level housing in Brazil. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.9, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 8.3 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your HXM trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV