Essex Rental Corp. (Nasdaq: ESSX) ("Essex") today announced that senior management will address institutional investors at the following two investment conferences:
• RBC Global Industrials Conference: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at 1:35 PM PT at The Mandarin Oriental in Las Vegas. Management in attendance: Ron Schad, CEO and President and Ed Levy, Vice Chairman.
• Oppenheimer 6th Annual Industrials Conference: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 2:00 PM ET at The Intercontinental Barclays Hotel in New York. Management in attendance: Marty Kroll, CFO and Laurence Levy, Chairman.
A copy of the slides being used for these conferences will be available on September 20, 2011 via the Investor Relations section (“Events and Presentations”) of the Essex Rental Corp. website at www.essexcrane.com. A live webcast of the RBC Conference presentation will be accessible at the same location. To listen to the live presentation, please go to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software. If you are unable to listen live, the presentation will be archived on the website. Additionally, the presentation slides will be filed as a Current Report on Form 8-K with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on September 20, 2011.About Essex Rental Corp. Essex, through its subsidiaries, Essex Crane Rental Corp. and Coast Crane Company, is one of North America's largest providers of rental and distribution for mobile cranes (including lattice-boom crawler cranes, truck cranes and rough terrain cranes), self-erecting cranes, stationary tower cranes, elevators and hoists, and other lifting equipment used in a wide array of construction projects. In addition, the Company provides product support including installation, maintenance, repair, and parts and services for equipment provided and other equipment used by its construction industry customers. With a fleet of over 1,000 cranes and other construction equipment and unparalleled customer service and support, Essex supplies a wide variety of innovative lifting solutions for construction projects related to power generation, petro-chemical, refineries, water treatment and purification, bridges, highways, hospitals, shipbuilding, offshore oil fabrication and industrial plants, and commercial and residential construction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV