Today, ladies and gentlemen, you will have the possibility to listen and also to speak to the senior management of Aptargroup. Today with us is Steve Hagge, our Chief Operating Officer. You might have heard about this that Steve will succeed me when I am going into retirement as the CEO. With us too is the CFO, Bob Kuhn, who will speak to you together with the three Presidents of the Aptargroup segments. Pat Doherty, our President of Aptar Beauty & Home; Olivier Fourment, President of Aptar Pharma; and Erik Ruskoski, President of Aptar Food & Beverage.
I would like to take the opportunity also to introduce to you three other people, which are with us today here in New York. First of all, Ralph Poltermann, Executive Vice President of Aptargroup. You all may be knowing him, because he is in touch with the analysts for many, many years already.
The second one is Ursula Saint-Leger. Ursula is Vice President, Human Resources of Aptargroup. She has joined our company about the year ago and she in her early career she was a consultant of the Hewitt Associates specialized on compensation and organizational efficiency. Together with the President, the CFO, Ursula is completing our management executive committee. She before joining Aptargroup, she was with two companies, Umicore, a multinational company and also TAQA, another multinational company.
The third person I wanted to introduce is Eldon Schaffer. Eldon succeeds Eric Ruskoski as the President of Food & Beverage when Eric is going in retirement at the end of the year. Eldon is with us since now more than 20 years. He has quite a lot of experience in our Pharma Closure segment of Aptar on many places around the world. Eldon today is the President of North American Operations of Beauty & Home.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV