LeCroy Corporation To Repurchase 4.00% Convertible Notes Due 2026, Upon The Election Of Holders
CHESTNUT RIDGE, N.Y., Sept. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- LeCroy Corporation (NASDAQ: LCRY) announced today that pursuant to the terms of the Indenture governing its 4.00% Convertible Senior Notes due 2026 holders of the notes have the right to surrender their notes for repurchase beginning on September 16, 2011. Each holder of the notes has the right to require the Company to repurchase all or a portion of such holder's notes for cash at a price equal to the principal amount of notes plus any accrued and unpaid interest. If all outstanding notes are surrendered for repurchase, the aggregate Repurchase Price will be approximately $29.7 million plus accrued and unpaid interest to, but excluding, October 15, 2011.
In order to surrender the notes for repurchase, a Repurchase Notice must be delivered to U.S. Bank National Association, the trustee and paying agent for the notes, no later than 5:00 p.m. EDT, on October 17, 2011. The holders of notes complying with the transmittal procedures of The Depository Trust Company need not submit a physical Repurchase Notice to U.S. Bank National Association. The holders may withdraw any notes previously surrendered for repurchase at any time no later than 5:00 p.m. EDT on October 17, 2011.
LeCroy filed a Tender Offer Statement on Schedule TO with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company will make available to the holders of the notes, through The Depository Trust Company, documents specifying the terms, conditions and procedures for surrendering and withdrawing notes for repurchase. Note holders are encouraged to read these documents carefully before making any decision with respect to the surrender of the notes, because these documents contain important information regarding the details of the Company's obligation to repurchase the notes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV