Ditech Networks Reports Financial Results For The Three Month Periods Ending July 31, 2011 And 2010
Ditech Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: DITC), a leader in voice solutions for quality and transcription, reported financial results for the three month periods ending July 31, 2011 and 2010.
The financial results for the quarter were as follows:
- Revenues were $3.7 million, down from $5.3 million last quarter and $4.0 million in the corresponding period last year.
- GAAP operating expense for the quarter was $4.3 million, down from $4.7 million in the previous quarter and $5.7 million for the corresponding quarter last year.
- Non-GAAP (1) operating expenses were $4.2 million.
- GAAP Net loss for the quarter was $2.9 million or $0.11 per share.
- Non-GAAP (1) net loss for the quarter was $2.7 million or $0.10 per share.
|(1)||A reconciliation of the non-GAAP to GAAP financial measures for the three month periods ended July 31, 2011 and 2010 is included at the end of this press release. These non-GAAP financial measures exclude stock-based compensation expense, expense related to amortization of purchased intangible assets, and severance and restructuring costs.|
“I am very pleased with the results of our PhoneTag offering, despite our disappointing revenue for the quarter overall. PhoneTag revenue surpassed $1 million for the quarter for the first time. This is a significant milestone for us,” said Ken Naumann, president and CEO. “Moreover, earlier in the week, we announced that the company recently entered into a contract with a major European mobile carrier for voice to text services. Ditech Networks is now working closely with this carrier to trial and launch voicemail to text and related applications to mobile subscribers across Europe.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV