NEW YORK, Sept. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- FM News 101.9, New York's only 24-hour FM all-news station, will spend this week and next covering New York Fashion Week giving listeners their very own backstage pass to the hottest shows and trends. FM News 101.9's Victoria Keelan, the former morning star talent on Sirius XM's Cosmo Radio and veteran beauty and fashion correspondent, will keep listeners engaged and informed during one of the city's most exciting weeks of the year with Fashion Week content including:
- Backstage interviews with high-profile designers and models
- The unveiling of the hottest trends for the upcoming spring season
- Celebrity sightings and red carpet glamour
- All access after-party coverage
"I've had the honor and pleasure of covering seven seasons of the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, and have really enjoyed taking listeners backstage and to the tents of Bryant Park and Lincoln Center. One of my favorite parts of New York Fashion Week is being able to identify upcoming trends from the runway and then helping our listeners not only visualize them, but experience them," said Keelan. "Our listeners tune into FM News 101.9 because they know that we listen and help them engage; rather than being merely an audience member at a show, our fashion lovers have a real voice and can be active participants."
"Victoria has a true gift when it comes to reporting on fashion and beauty. She has the natural ability to take million dollar looks and trends from the runway, sharing them with her audience in a real and wearable way. I cannot emphasize FM News' excitement to have such in-depth coverage presented to listeners by such a great and enthusiastic talent," said Liz Aiello, VP of Programming, Merlin Media. "We are giving fashionistas the opportunity to grab their own front seat and tune in to the exciting, high-energy events on and off the runway. Now they'll know exactly what's 'in' and what's 'out' come spring."
FM News 101.9 will be delivering its New York Fashion Week coverage with an unmatched volume of quality information coming from the largest number of designated street reporters on local radio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV