HAMILTON, Bermuda, September 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Orient-Express Hotels Ltd. (NYSE: OEH, http://www.orient-express.com) today announced that it has completed the refinancing of the Company's $88 million loan on its Brazilian portfolio of properties, including the Copacabana Palace in Rio de Janeiro and Hotel das Cataratas at Iguassu Falls.
The new $115 million loan includes a $15 million capital expenditure facility to assist with the planned refurbishment of the main building of the Copacabana Palace to take place during 2012. The new loan has a term of three years and an interest rate of LIBOR plus 3.15%. The prior $88 million loan was due to mature in October 2012, and represented the Company's only significant debt maturity in 2012.
Crédit Agricole CIB, HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited and Barclays Bank Plc acted as joint arrangers for the new financing.About Orient-Express Hotels Ltd. Orient-Express Hotels Ltd., listed on the New York Stock Exchange, ticker OEH, engages in the hotel, tourist train, restaurant and cruise ship business. Orient-Express Hotels owns and manages 49 famous properties in 24 countries, including Hotel Cipriani in Venice, Copacabana Palace in Rio de Janeiro and the Mount Nelson Hotel in Cape Town. In addition, it owns and operates the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express and Eastern & Oriental Express tourist trains, '21' Club in New York City and the Road To Mandalay cruise ship in Burma. Contact: Investors: Martin O'Grady, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer Tel: +44-20-7921-4038 E: email@example.com Media: Vicky Legg, Director, Corporate Communications Tel: +44-20-7921-4067 E: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Orient Express Hotels Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV