COLUMBUS, Ohio, Sept. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Lancaster Colony Corporation (Nasdaq: LANC) announced today that it will be a presenter at CL King's 9th Annual Best Ideas Conference 2011 in New York City on Wednesday, September 14. Scheduled to begin at 3:45 p.m. ET, the presentation will be webcast and posted on the company's website. To listen to the audio webcast or to view the presentation slides, go to www.lancastercolony.com and click on the links on the home page. This information will be available on the company's website for 45 days.
The company also announced that it will be presenting at the 2011 INVESTOhio Equity Conference in Columbus, Ohio, on Thursday, September 22. Presentation slides for this conference will also be available on the company's website for 45 days.
Lancaster Colony Corporation is a diversified manufacturer and marketer of consumer products focusing primarily on specialty foods for the retail and foodservice markets.
SOURCE Lancaster Colony Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV